today cricket prediction

Get ready for an exciting clash in the Vitality T20 Blast as Nottinghamshire takes on Yorkshire in the 27th match of the tournament. The match will be held on Tuesday, 30th May 2023 at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. In this article, we provide a safe and accurate match prediction along with a review of the teams’ recent performances.

Vitality T20 Blast 2023 – 27th Match Review:

Nottinghamshire started the tournament on a winning note with a victory against Derbyshire. However, they faced a setback in their next match, losing to Lancashire. On the other hand, Yorkshire has struggled so far, losing all three matches and currently finding themselves near the bottom of the North Group points table.


Nottinghamshire Review:

In their previous match against Lancashire, Nottinghamshire’s bowling unit had a tough time as they conceded 208 runs. Samit Patel was the standout bowler with two wickets, while Conor McKerr and Shaheen Afridi took one wicket each. However, their batting effort fell short, managing 186 runs in response to the target of 209. Colin Munro was the top scorer with an impressive 60 runs, supported by Matthew Montgomery and Tom Moores.

Yorkshire Review:

Yorkshire’s recent match against Durham saw them conceding 217 runs while bowling. Matthew Fisher and Dom Bess managed to take a wicket each, but the rest of the bowlers struggled. In the chase, they scored 189 runs, with Jonathan Tattersall and Jordan Thompson making notable contributions.

Winning Chances:

Considering the recent performances, Nottinghamshire holds a 56% chance of winning, while Yorkshire has a 44% chance of turning the tables in their favor.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *