today cricket prediction
KKR vs LSG 20-05-23

Today’s prediction is about the match between Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) and Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) in the Indian Premier League 2023. The match will be held on Saturday, May 20, 2023, at Eden Gardens, Kolkata. We will provide a 100% sure prediction for today’s cricket match, along with venue details and toss update. We will also suggest a dream11 fantasy team. The main question is, who will win today’s match between KKR and LSG? Let’s find out!

KKR has not performed impressively in this edition of the IPL. Although they started well, they lost their momentum and it seems unlikely that they will reach the top four teams. So far, they have played 13 matches, winning six and losing seven. They currently hold the seventh position on the points table. In this match, they will be hosting Lucknow Super Giants, who have performed well in the tournament. Lucknow Super Giants have won seven out of their 13 matches and hold the third position on the points table. It is highly likely that they will qualify for the playoffs and secure a spot in the top two positions on the points table.

Kolkata Knight Riders’ recent performances

Kolkata Knight Riders’ recent performances have been better, winning three out of their last four matches. In their most recent match against Chennai Super Kings, they won by six wickets. The bowling unit of Kolkata Knight Riders performed exceptionally well in that match. Sunil Narine was the most successful bowler with two wickets, while Varun Chakaravarthy also picked up two wickets. Shardul Thakur and Vaibhav Arora contributed with one wicket each. However, their batting order has not been impressive throughout the tournament. Nitish Rana and Rinku Singh played crucial roles in their recent win, but overall, their batting lineup needs improvement.

Lucknow Super Giants have won their last two matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians. Their bowling unit, led by Krunal Pandya, has been performing well. In their recent match against Mumbai Indians, Krunal Pandya took two wickets, while Yudhvir Singh, Amit Mishra, Yash Thakur, and Avesh Khan picked up one wicket each. Lucknow Super Giants also have a strong batting order, with Kyle Mayers and Quinton de Kock providing a good opening start in most matches. Prerak Mankad and Nicholas Pooran have also been consistent performers in the middle order.

In head-to-head matches, Kolkata Knight Riders have lost both matches against Lucknow Super Giants. In their recent five matches, both teams have won three matches each.

Considering the performances and form of both teams, Lucknow Super Giants are the favorite to win this match. They have performed better throughout the tournament, have a strong batting order, and a well-balanced bowling department. However, Kolkata Knight Riders have shown improvement in their recent matches, and their key players are in good form. So, the match could be closely contested.

In terms of winning chances, Lucknow Super Giants have a 56% chance of winning, while Kolkata Knight Riders have a 44% chance of winning.

As for the toss, the team winning the toss is likely to choose to field first, as defending has been difficult in recent matches.

The match will be held at Eden Gardens, Kolkata. Eden Gardens is known for its spin-friendly pitch, which offers grip and turn as the match progresses. Spinners have traditionally enjoyed success at this venue, although fast bowlers can also find assistance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *